Ultra washroom tap GM10, PUBLIC, IR-sensor, temp. mixing, solar, without drain assembly, chrome
Touch-free, electronically controlled washroom tap:
· modular single-piece design, without separate installation box, sturdy metal housing
· dual infrared sensors with automatic setting feature, microprocessor-electronic
· reliable solenoid valve (minimal level of water pressure surge)
· vandal-resistant aerator (replaceable with integrated tool)
· water supply connection with flexible high-pressure hoses
· check valves and built in filters
· temperature adjustable or fixable (vandal-proof construction)
· scald protection adjustable (mechanical)
· integrated automatic shut-off for facilitate replacing or cleaning the filter (no shut-off to water supply valves required)
· One Tool Service / all system parts accessible from above
· automatic energy saving function (solar)
· 12 or 24-hour hygienic rinse activatable with Touch
· integrated battery unit
· compatible service monitor: control of stored operational data, settings and control functions
Solar: photovoltaic cell in combination with 4 x 1.5V Alkaline AA batteries
(support batteries) commercial; lifetime up to 8 years
Orders for stock items placed before 12:30 pm Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) are normally despatched sameday for delivery the next working day within mainland UK (excluding the Highlands of Scotland).
Saturday morning deliveries (where available) and deliveries to areas outside mainland UK (including the Highlands of Scotland) are indicated along with costs later in the order process.
URIMAT products are only available for delivery within mainland UK. Due to our distributor agreement with the manufacturer, we cannot supply URIMAT products to customers within Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland. Please contact us and we will direct you to the URIMAT partner in your area.
Please review our Returns Policy
We use SagePay as our payment provider and we accepct all major credit and debit cards.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
For telephone orders please contact us on 0844 800 7890 (4.255pence per minute from a UK landline/mobiles will vary). We can accept payment over the telephone for which we also use SagePay.